Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Glenn Danzig Has A Black Eye/King George Has No Posse

I totally forgot about these until yesterday. A series of stickers I designed about 4 years ago as a joke to send in to (& which later appeared on) obeygiant.com.

The first sticker was designed in reference to an altercation that took place between Glenn Danzig & one of the guys from North Side Kings, who knocked Danzig out with one punch.

For those curious, see the gloriously awesome video below:



The next 2 stickers were about our then-current administration, particularly the bumbling fuckwit who called himself our fearless leader. I still pretty much feel the same way, though thankfully he's not still leading the country into Hell any longer. Don't get me started on how disappointed I am in the current administration though..

No comments:

Post a Comment